Monday, July 14, 2008

Open Season on "WACKNESS"

For all my people who love good music and believe in the power of sound, this blog is for you! I've been in the music industry for over 15 years and doing radio for the last 6 of them...

I constantly break records on my radio show, S.O.S. RADIO (Sound of Soul) on 90.1 FM KPFT in Houston. Please check me out online at www.kpft.org every Wednesday from 3pm-5pm (CST). My format is hip-hop, soul, afro-beat, and social commentary.

Music lovers, DJ's, or plain ole’ people who are tired of the redundant sound you receive on your mainstream stations, now you have a friend!My plan is to upload weekly top 10 -20 records from every genre that I love...Get ready to enjoy a new batch of sound...

To all independent artists, e-mail music my way, but I won't guarantee it will make the list. Make sure it's bangin with good sound quality!

In Sound,
The Record Breaker
therecordbreaker@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Much needed. Appreciate your outlet.
    -BF
    www.bobbiefine.com

    ReplyDelete